SERRA EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: MEET SALES ASSOCIATE, MIKE WOODARD
At Serra Auto Park, we take our People Pleasin’ seriously.
That’s why our team is comprised of individuals whose sole mission is to help customers match their needs to the right vehicle.
We treat you like family, so we want you to meet ours.
Mike Woodard has been a sales associate at Serra Chevrolet for nearly a year and a half, but he’s been in the industry for 16, so he’s no stranger to working hard to build relationships with his customers.
Mike was nice enough to answer some questions so you can get to know him better.
1. What’s your favorite local food joint?
Jerzee’s Sports Grille.
2. Where can we find you on a Sunday afternoon?
Finding something to do outside.
3. What was your first job?
4. What’s the first concert you attended?
Red Wanting Blue in Kent, Ohio.
5. What’s your hidden talent?
It’s so hidden, I’m not sure what it is!
6. If you had to eat one thing for every meal, what would you eat?
Pizza, for sure.
7. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 18-year-old self?
Don’t be afraid of change, and never look back!
8.What would customers be surprised to learn about Serra?
Serra is extremely focused on helping every guest achieve their goals for their next vehicle! A low-pressure atmosphere makes every person that walks through the doors comfortable and not second guess their decision!